Sunburst Fruit Salad
Drizzled with a creamy honey-citrus sauce, our artfully arranged fruit salad
almost looks too pretty to eat.
- 1/2 cup BREAKSTONE'S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon zest and 1 tablespoon juice from 1 lime
- 1 cup seedless red grapes
- 4 kiwis, peeled, sliced
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 1/2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1 inch)
- 3 navel oranges, peeled, quartered and sliced
- 3 cups halved fresh strawberries
- Mix sour cream, honey, zest and juice. Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Arrange fruit in circular pattern on round plate, starting at center of plate.
- Serve with sour cream dressing.
prep: 15 min | total: 15 min | 8 servings, 1 cup each
Substitute: Prepare using lemon zest and juice.
Recipe and photo credit: Kraft Kitchens