This is great served on fruit salads.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon
- 1 teaspoon minced onion
- 1/2 cup orange blossom honey
teaspoon minced parsley
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- Mix vinegar, mayonnaise and mustard until smooth.
- Add sugar, onion, honey and
parsley and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Slowly beat in oil until well
Makes 2 cups.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dressings for Fruit Salad Recipes