As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup fresh Mexican lime juice
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 teaspoon grated lime
- 1 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup olive
- Place all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk until thick.
- Store, covered, in
the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Bring to room temperature before using.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Dressings for Fruit Salad Recipes