- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a medium bowl, dissolve Jell-O, sugar and salt in boiling water.
- Stir in orange juice and syrup from pineapple.
- Chill until thick as unbeaten egg white.
- Beat until fluffy light with beater.
- Stir in Cool Whip until well blended, then fold in pineapple and coconut.
- Pour into large bowl and chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes