- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained, juice reserved
- 1/2 cup flaked coconut
- In a medium bowl, dissolve Jell-O, sugar and salt in boiling water.
- Stir in orange juice and syrup from pineapple.
- Chill until thick as unbeaten egg white.
- Beat until fluffy light with beater.
- Stir in Cool Whip until well blended, then fold in pineapple and coconut.
- Pour into large bowl and chill.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.