Applesauce Cheese Salad
- 1 cup hot water
- 2/3 cup red hot cinnamon candies
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups sweetened applesauce
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup finely cut celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Pour hot water over candies and stir to dissolve.
- Add gelatin; dissolve.
- Add applesauce.
- Pour 1/2 mixture into an 8-inch glass layer cake pan.
- Set in refrigerator until firm.
- Blend cream cheese, nuts and celery together.
- Add mayonnaise. Spread over firm apple mixture.
- Pour remaining mixture over top.
- Chill until firm.
Variation: Use cherry or strawberry gelatin instead of lemon.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes