Apricot Gelatin Salad (T&T)
This has become one of our favorite salads. My grandkids like it for dessert.
- 1 large (6 ounce) or 2 small packages apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15 ounce) can apricot halves, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Additional chopped walnuts (optional)
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water.
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add pineapple to gelatin and set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese and pineapple juice until smooth.
- Stir in gelatin mixture; chill until partially set, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in apricots and walnuts, fold in whipped topping.
- Pour into a 13 x 9 x 2-inch dish.
- Sprinkle with walnuts if desired.
- Chill until firm.
Posted by Bev at Recipe Goldmine 7/27/2001 7:58 am
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes