- 2 small boxes apricot gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple and juice
- 1 cup small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup chopped pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine gelatin and water.
- Chill until it starts to congeal.
- Mix in remaining ingredients.
- Chill until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes