- 1 small box blue or green gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup cold water
- 24 gummy fish
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Fish crackers (optional)
- Make gelatin according to package directions. When it's slightly cooled,
divide it among six plastic cups.
- When gelatin is partially set, add three or more gummy fish to each cup.
- Place cups in refrigerator for 2 hours, or until gelatin is firm.
- At serving time, top with whipped cream to form "surf."
- Serve with fish crackers, if desired.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.