Asparagus Gelatin Salad
- 1 large box lime gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 cans cream of asparagus soup
- 1 chopped cucumber, no seeds or peel
- 1/2 cup scallion, chopped
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup celery, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix lime gelatin, boiling water and vinegar. Let cool.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into a mold.
Serves 8 to 10.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes