Asparagus Soufflé Salad
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of asparagus soup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup shredded, unpared cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
- In saucepan, mix gelatin and water. Gradually blend in soup; heat and stir
until gelatin dissolves.
- Add mayonnaise and vinegar. Beat smooth with whisk, rotary beater or electric
- Add cucumber and celery.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Chill until firm. Texture will be thick and
creamy, not like usual gelatins.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.