Asparagus Soufflé Salad
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 cup water
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of asparagus soup
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1 cup shredded, unpared cucumber
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise or salad dressing
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In saucepan, mix gelatin and water. Gradually blend in soup; heat and stir
until gelatin dissolves.
- Add mayonnaise and vinegar. Beat smooth with whisk, rotary beater or electric
- Add cucumber and celery.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch pan. Chill until firm. Texture will be thick and
creamy, not like usual gelatins.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes