- 1 (16 ounce) can shoestring beets
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- Drain beets; reserve juice.
- Heat juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into oiled mold and chill until firm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.