- 1 (16 ounce) can shoestring beets
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup grated cucumber
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain beets; reserve juice.
- Heat juice with enough water to make 1 cup.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot liquid.
- Combine all ingredients.
- Pour into oiled mold and chill until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes