Beet and Nut Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced beets, cut into strips
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Drain liquid from beets and pineapple.
- Heat with the remaining liquids and sugar.
- Dissolve gelatin in liquid.
- Stir in beets, pineapple and walnuts.
- Pour into mold and chill.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.