Beet and Nut Salad
- 1 (20 ounce) can sliced beets, cut into strips
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 small box raspberry gelatin
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Drain liquid from beets and pineapple.
- Heat with the remaining liquids and sugar.
- Dissolve gelatin in liquid.
- Stir in beets, pineapple and walnuts.
- Pour into mold and chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes