Beet Salad Supreme
- 1 large or 2 small boxes raspberry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups hot water (may use part juice)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 cans julienne beets, drained
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Stir in vinegar. Let set until slightly firm.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into large flat mold.
- To serve, top with a mixture of sour cream and mayonnaise.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.