Beet Salad Supreme
- 1 large or 2 small boxes raspberry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups hot water (may use part juice)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 2 cans julienne beets, drained
- 1 small can crushed pineapple, drained well
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Stir in vinegar. Let set until slightly firm.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Pour into large flat mold.
- To serve, top with a mixture of sour cream and mayonnaise.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes