- 2 large boxes blackberry gelatin
- 3 1/4 cups hot water
- 1 (15 ounce) can blueberries and juice
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups nuts, finely chopped
- Salad: Mix gelatin and hot water until gelatin is dissolved.
- Add blueberries and pineapple, including juices.
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch dish. Chill until congealed.
- Spread with topping just before serving, then sprinkle with nuts.
- Topping: Mix first 4 ingredients well. Spread on top of salad. Sprinkle with
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.