This looks pretty in a large, glass bowl.
- 1 large box blackberry gelatin
- 1 large can blueberry pie filling
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 large can crushed pineapple
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup granulated or confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Salad: Mix gelatin and hot water until dissolved.
- Add pie filling and pineapple.
- Chill until firm.
- Topping: Mix all ingredients and spread on firm gelatin mixture.
- Keep refrigerated.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.