- 2 (13 ounce) cans crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 10 ounces miniature marshmallows
- 1 (7 ounce) package soft butter mints, crushed
- 1 (9 ounce) container Cool Whip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix pineapple, gelatin and marshmallows in large bowl.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Add mints and Cool Whip in morning and pour into a large bowl and refrigerate.
Or you can pour into individual aluminum foil muffin tins and freeze.
- Serve while solid.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes