Carrot Salad Supreme
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained and juice reserved
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup finely grated carrots
- 1 envelope whipped topping mix
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Add enough boiling water to pineapple juice to make 2/3 cup. Mix with gelatin. Let cool.
- Cream cheese well. Add carrots, pineapple, and gelatin to cream cheese.
- Prepare whipped topping mix according to package directions and fold into gelatin mixture.
- Pour into 12 x 8-inch glass dish.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Cut into squares.
- Remove from pan with spatula as this is a soft salad.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes