Cinnamon Cheese Salad
- 1/4 cup red cinnamon candy (red hots)
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 1/4 cups applesauce
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon salad dressing
- Dissolve candies in hot water.
- Add gelatin and stir to dissolve.
- Stir in applesauce.
- Chill until it starts to thicken.
- Pour into 8-inch square baking dish.
- Combine cream cheese, milk and salad dressing
until fairly smooth. Swirl into gelatin mixture to marbleize.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.