Coca Cola Salad
- 1 small box package cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup hot cherry juice
- 3/4 cup Coca Cola
- 1 can Bing cherries
- 1 small can crushed pineapple
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1 package cream cheese, diced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve Jell-O in 1 cup hot cherry juice.
- Add 3/4 cup Coca Cola. Cool.
- When Jell-O begins to set, add the cherries, pineapple, nuts and cream cheese.
- Turn into mold and chill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes