Coke and Cherry Salad
- 1 large box cherry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can pitted sour cherries
- 1 cup coke
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/2 to 1 cup walnuts, chopped
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put gelatin, sugar and cherries in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add pineapple, coke and nuts.
- Put into pretty bowl and chill to set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes