Coke and Cherry Salad
- 1 large box cherry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can pitted sour cherries
- 1 cup coke
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juice
- 1/2 to 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Put gelatin, sugar and cherries in a pan and bring to a boil.
- Remove from heat and add pineapple, coke and nuts.
- Put into pretty bowl and chill to set.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.