Congealed Blueberry Salad
- 1 large box black cherry gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 can crushed pineapple with juice
- 1 can blueberries, drained
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Chopped nuts
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Salad: Mix and let congeal in a nice serving dish.
- Topping: Mix cream cheese, sour cream and confectioners sugar. Spread over the
top of the bottom layer. Sprinkle with chopped nuts. Chill.
- Cut and serve.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes