Cracker Barrel Cheese Salad
- 1 small box lemon Jell-O
- 1 small box orange Jell-O
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 large can evaporated milk
- 1 cup Cracker Barrel cheese
- 3/4 cup pecans
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Put into a saucepan the orange Jell-O, lemon Jell-O, water and sugar. Bring to
a boil. Remove from heat and cool in refrigerator.
- When cool, add milk; blend in thoroughly. Stir in cheese and pecans. Return to
refrigerator to set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes