- 2 (3 ounce) boxes or 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
- In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add undrained pineapple and cranberry sauce, stirring until cranberry sauce melts.
- Chill until partially set by placing
bowl into a larger bowl of ice water or chill in refrigerator.
- Pour half of the gelatin mixture into a 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
- Chill until almost
firm. Let the remaining gelatin stand at room temperature.
- In small bowl stir sour cream; spread evenly over the almost firm gelatin in
- Gently spoon the remaining gelatin mixture on top of the sour cream layer.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
Makes 12 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.