- 2 (3 ounce) boxes or 1 (6 ounce) box raspberry flavored gelatin
- 1 3/4 cup boiling water
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup dairy sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a bowl dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add undrained pineapple and cranberry sauce, stirring until cranberry sauce melts.
- Chill until partially set by placing
bowl into a larger bowl of ice water or chill in refrigerator.
- Pour half of the gelatin mixture into a 6 1/2-cup ring mold.
- Chill until almost
firm. Let the remaining gelatin stand at room temperature.
- In small bowl stir sour cream; spread evenly over the almost firm gelatin in
- Gently spoon the remaining gelatin mixture on top of the sour cream layer.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold onto serving plate.
Makes 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes