Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Mold
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- In large bowl, dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Stir in cranberry sauce until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in sherbet and lemon juice.
- Transfer into 6-cup ring mold sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold and decorate with raspberries or cranberries.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.