Cran-Raspberry Sherbet Mold
- 2 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry Jell-O
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 2 cups raspberry sherbet, softened
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In large bowl, dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Stir in cranberry sauce until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes or until slightly thickened.
- Fold in sherbet and lemon juice.
- Transfer into 6-cup ring mold sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Refrigerate until firm.
- Unmold and decorate with raspberries or cranberries.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes