Cranberry Gelatin Salad
- 1 large box cranberries
- 1 orange, peeled
- 1 orange, unpeeled
- 1 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 envelope plain gelatine
- 2 cups granulated sugar
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Grind cranberries, peeled and unpeeled oranges.
- Add chopped nuts and sugar; let stand for 2 hours.
- Combine gelatin and boiling water.
- Dissolve plain gelatine in 1/4 cup cold water and
add to strawberry gelatin mixture.
- Add cranberry mixture with gelatine mixtures.
- Chill until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes