Cranberry Gelatin Salad 2
This can be made in a large mold, doing the cream layer first so it comes out
- 2 small boxes raspberry or cranberry gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 large can crushed pineapple (do not substitute tidbits unless you drain them!)
- 2 large cans whole cranberry sauce
- 1 cup half-and-half or light cream
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup sour cream (do not use fat-free)
- 1 package Knox gelatine
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Bottom Layer: Combine hot water and gelatin, then add the pineapple and the cranberries,
- Pour into a 13 x 9-inch glass pan and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Top Layer: Boil half-and-half and sugar, stirring constantly. Remove from heat.
- Mix gelatine and hot water. Let stand and add to the cream when slightly cooled.
- Add sour cream, water and vanilla extract, mixing well.
- Let cool for a few minutes.
- Pour carefully over the cranberry mixture. If too hot, the cranberry mixture
will bleed into the cream mixture which can be quite pretty.
- Refrigerate until set.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes