Cranberry Sour Cream Mold
- 2 small boxes strawberry gelatin
- 1 3/4 cups boiling water
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 cup sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Chill until slightly thickened.
- Beat cranberry sauce and sour cream together until smooth. Fold into gelatin.
- Pour into 3-cup mold.
- Chill until firm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes