- 1 package Cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup pineapple syrup (from pineapple can)
- 1 cup ground raw cranberries
- 1 orange (ground up)
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Add sugar, juices and stir until dissolved.
- Chill until partially set.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Return to refrigerator and chill
until completely set.
- Cut into squares before serving.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.