- 1 package Cherry Jell-O
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup pineapple syrup (from pineapple can)
- 1 cup ground raw cranberries
- 1 orange (ground up)
- 1 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- Dissolve Jell-O in hot water.
- Add sugar, juices and stir until dissolved.
- Chill until partially set.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Return to refrigerator and chill
until completely set.
- Cut into squares before serving.