Creamy Burgundy Cherries Salad
This is a wonderful holiday salad.
- 1 large box cherry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can Oregon Fruit Bing Cherries, drained
- 2 cups boiling liquid (water plus cherry juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Burgundy wine
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling liquid.
- In large bowl, soften cream cheese.
add gelatin, mixing well as added.
- Blend in wine and cherries.
- Pour into an oiled
- Chill until set.