Creamy Burgundy Cherries Salad
This is a wonderful holiday salad.
- 1 large box cherry gelatin
- 1 (16 ounce) can Oregon Fruit Bing Cherries, drained
- 2 cups boiling liquid (water plus cherry juice
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Burgundy wine
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling liquid.
- In large bowl, soften cream cheese.
- Slowly add gelatin, mixing well as added.
- Blend in wine and cherries.
- Pour into an oiled 6-cup mold.
- Chill until set.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes