Creamy Cranberry Salad
This is easy to make, and you can make it any time of year. It is nice to take
to a potluck supper.
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Cool and chill slightly.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and add to gelatin with celery and nuts.
- Fold in cream cheese.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes