Salad and Salad Dressing Recipes
Creamy Cranberry Salad
This is easy to make, and you can make it any time of year. It is nice to take to a potluck supper.
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Cool and chill slightly.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and add to gelatin with celery and nuts.
- Fold in cream cheese.
- Pour into an 8 inch square pan.