This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Creamy Cranberry Salad
This is easy to make, and you can make it any time of year. It is nice to take
to a potluck supper.
- 1 large box strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole cranberry sauce
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water.
- Cool and chill slightly.
- Break up cranberry sauce with a fork and add to gelatin with celery and nuts.
- Fold in cream cheese.
- Pour into an 8-inch square pan.