Cucumber Jell-O Salad
- 1 small box lime Jell-O
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion juice or few drops garlic juice
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 cup peeled and seeded cucumber, minced or small dice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Prepare Jell-O, then add lemon juice and onion or garlic juice.
- Chill until partially set.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into mold.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes