Cucumber Jell-O Salad
- 1 small box lime Jell-O
- 3/4 cup hot water
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon onion juice or few drops garlic juice
- 1/2 cup Miracle Whip salad dressing
- 1 cup peeled and seeded cucumber, minced or small dice
- Prepare Jell-O, then add lemon juice and onion or garlic juice.
- Chill until partially set.
- Add remaining ingredients and pour into mold.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.