Frozen Lime Mint Salad
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce can crushed pineapple
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 1 cup butter
- 1 (8 ounce) container Cool Whip
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- In large bowl combine both cans undrained pineapple.
- Add dry gelatin, marshmallows
- Cover and refrigerate several hours or until marshmallows begin to melt.
- Fold in Cool Whip.
- Place in 13 x 9-inch pan or 8-cup mold.
- Freeze for at least 6
May be made several days ahead. Remove from freezer 15 minutes before serving.