This savory lemon gelatin mold made with tomato juice is laced with tomato, green
onion, cucumber and bell peppers for a twist on classic gazpacho.
- 1 cup diced tomato
- 1/2 cup peeled and diced cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons diced red bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced green onion
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 cups tomato juice
- 1 (3.25-ounce) package Jell-O Brand Lemon Flavor Sugar Free Low Calorie Gelatin
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Mix vegetables, vinegar, pepper and garlic powder in medium bowl.
- Bring tomato juice to boil in small saucepan. Stir into gelatin in large bowl
at least 2 minutes until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Refrigerate for 1 1/4 hours
or until slightly thickened (consistency of unbeaten egg whites).
- Stir in vegetable mixture. Pour into 4-cup mold or bowl sprayed with cooking
- Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Unmold. Serve with salad greens and garnish with tomato and cucumber slices,
Makes 6 servings.
This salad can be made in small individual bowls or ramekins and unmolded on
How To Unmold Gelatin: Dip mold in warm water for about 15 seconds. Gently pull
gelatin from around edges with moist fingers. Place moistened serving plate on top
of mold. Invert mold and plate; Holding mold and plate together, shake slightly
to loosen. Gently remove mold and center gelatin on plate.
Nutrition (per serving):Calories 30, Total fat 0g, Cholesterol 0mg, Sodium
260mg, Carbohydrate 5g, Dietary fiber 1g, Sugars 4g, Protein 2g
Vitamin A 15%DV, Vitamin C 50%DV, Calcium 0%DV, Iron 4%DV
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Kraft Foods - kraftrecipes.com
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Gelatin Salad Recipes