La Lechera Strawberry Gelatin
The beautiful colors in La Lechera Strawberry Gelatin make it perfect for entertaining.
This easy-to-prepare recipe will be a hit. Garnish with thinly sliced strawberries
in center, if desired.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry-flavored gelatin
- 2 envelopes (7 grams each) unflavored gelatin
- 3 cups hot water
- 1 can (14 ounces)
NESTLÉ LA LECHERA Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups cold
- 1 1/2 cups fresh sliced strawberries (optional)
- Spray large (8- to 10-cup) gelatin mold lightly with nonstick cooking spray;
- Stir hot water into dry strawberry-flavored gelatin mix in large bowl until
- Sprinkle unflavored gelatin over hot water mixture; whisk
immediately until dissolved.
- Add sweetened condensed milk; whisk until combined.
Stir in cold water.
- Stir in sliced strawberries; pour gelatin mixture in prepared gelatin mold.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until set.
- To serve, pull gelatin gently from edges with fingers. Gently shake to loosen.
Invert onto serving dish.
- Garnish with additional strawberries in center, if desired.
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes | Yield: 16 servings
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé and meals.com.