Light and Fruity Raspberry Mold
- 1 (48-ounce bottle or 6 cups) Ocean Spray Light Cran•Raspberry Juice Drink
- 4 envelopes unflavored gelatine
- 1 (0.3-ounce)
package raspberry sugar free gelatin
- 1 (20-ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (10-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, halved
- Lightly spray a mold or Bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
- Pour 1 1/2 cups raspberry-cranberry juice drink into a large glass mixing
- Sprinkle gelatin over juice drink; let sit for about 2 minutes to allow
the gelatin to soften.
- Microwave on HIGH for 1 minute or until warm. Do not
boil. Stir until gelatin is completely dissolved.
- Stir in remaining juice.
- Refrigerate until mixture begins to thicken.
- Stir in crushed pineapple,
mandarin oranges and grapes.
- Pour into mold or large non-stick Bundt pan. Chill until set.
Makes 12 servings.
Per Serving: Cal 72 (3%DV), Fat Cal. 0, Pro. 1g (1%DV), Carb. 18g (5%DV),
Fat 0g (0%DV), Chol. 0mg (0%DV), Sod. 57mg (2%DV), Vit. A 23RE (2%DV), Vit. C 41mg
(68%DV), Vit. E 0mg (0%DV), Calcium 10mg (1%DV), Iron <1mg (1%DV), Folate 4Ug
(0%DV), Zinc <1mg (1%DV), Pot. 104mg (2%DV)
Dietary Exchange: Fruit 1
Reprinted with permission from
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc.