Orange Dream Whip
- 1 small box orange gelatin
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 can mandarin oranges
package Dream Whip or 1 container Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup cold milk
- 3 ounces Philadelphia
cream cheese (room temperature)
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water; add juice from the drained oranges.
- Let gelatin
congeal until soft in refrigerator.
- Line oiled mold with oranges.
- Whip Dream Whip and 1/2 cup cold milk until it
- Add softened cream cheese and mix.
- Fold into gelatin; add remaining oranges
from can and pour over oranges. Let set.
Serves 8 generously.
Fills a small round mold.