Peach Sauterne Salad
- 1 (17 ounce) can sliced peaches
- 2 small boxes peach gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 medium apple, diced
- Drain peaches, reserving syrup. Dice the peaches.
- Add water to syrup to make
2 cups; bring to a boil.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling liquid.
- Stir in wine and lemon
juice and chill until thickened.
- Fold in peaches and apple.
- Spoon into 5-cup mold.
- Chill until firm, about 4 hours.
- Unmold. Garnish with salad greens, if desired.
Makes 5 cups or 10 servings.