Peachy Ice Cream Jell-O
- 2 small boxes peach Jell-O
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint peach ice cream
- 1 (16 ounce) can sliced peaches
- Dissolve 1 box peach Jell-O in 1 cup boiling water.
- Slowly add the peach ice
cream by spoonsful, stirring until ice cream melts. Pour this mixture into large
Jell-O mold and refrigerate until set.
- After Jell-O is set, dissolve remaining box of peach Jell-O in 1 cup boiling
- Add 1 sliced peaches with their juice.
- Very slowly and gently, pour this mixture into mold on top of set Jell-O.
- Refrigerate until set, unmold and serve.