Rainbow Sour Cream Salad
Time-consuming, but well worth the effort.
- 1 small box lemon gelatin
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
- 1 small box
- 1 small box lime gelatin
- 4 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1 pint
- Prepare first box of gelatin according to directions, using 1 cup hot water and
1 cup ice cream. Stir until ice cream is melted.
- Pour into glass bowl or 13 x 9-inch
- Chill until set.
- Spread a thin layer of sour cream over gelatin.
again - about 1/2 hour.
- Repeat with second color of gelatin and again with sour cream, ending with a
- Repeat with third and fourth colors of gelatin.