Raspberry Dream Salad
- 2 cups pretzels, finely crushed
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup granulated
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip
- 1 (6 ounce) package raspberry jello
- 2 cups
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries
- Mix pretzels, butter and sugar.
- Press into 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake for 6 minutes at
350 degrees F. Cool.
- Combine cheese and sugar. Mix until well blended.
- Fold in Cool Whip. Spread over
cooled crust and chill.
- Dissolve jello in water; add frozen raspberries. Stir gently until fruit separates
and Jello thickens.
- Pour over cream cheese layer.
- Chill until firm.
Makes about 20 small servings.