- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen raspberries, thawed
- 2 small boxes raspberry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- Drain raspberries, reserving syrup.
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Add ice
cream by the spoonful, stirring until melted.
- Stir in lemonade and reserved syrup.
- Chill until partially set.
- Add raspberries and pecans.
- Turn into a 6-cup mold and chill until firm.
Posted by JBic01 at Recipe Goldmine 5/5/02 5:10:07 pm.