- 3 (3 ounce) boxes raspberry gelatin
- 3 (8 ounce) cartons raspberry yogurt
- 2 cups boiling water
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen raspberries, partially thawed
- In large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
- Stir in raspberries until gelatin
begins to thicken and raspberries are thawed.
- Stir yogurt until creamy. Blend into
- Spoon into 12 cup fluted tube pan.
- Chill until firm.
- Unmold to serve.
Makes 12 to 15 servings.
Tip: Strawberry gelatin and yogurt and frozen strawberries can be substituted