Scarlet Cream Fruit Mold
This is beautiful and delicious!
Fruit Gelatin Layer
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin
cup hot water
- 1 package frozen strawberries, thawed
- 1 tablespoons unflavored gelatine
- 1/4 cup
- 1/2 cup fruit cocktail syrup
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup
small curd cottage cheese
- 1 cup fruit cocktail, well drained
- 1 tablespoon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup sour cream
- Fruit Gelatin Layer: Dissolve gelatin in hot water. Chill slightly.
- Fold in thawed
strawberries with juice. Pour into 2-quart mold.
- Chill until firm.
- Cheese Layer: Dissolve gelatine in water.
- Combine syrup and sugar. Bring to boil. Add to softened gelatine. Chill slightly.
- Fold in remaining ingredients. Pour over well set fruit gelatin layer. Chill until