Tomato Soup Salad
- 2 small boxes lemon gelatin
- 2 cups hot water
- 1 can tomato soup, undiluted
- 6 ounces cream cheese, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup salad dressing
- 1 cup chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup sliced, stuffed olives
- Dissolve gelatin in hot water and cool.
- Heat tomato soup slowly and dissolve into it the cream cheese. Cool.
- Combine gelatin and soup mixtures.
- Add salad dressing.
- Add remaining ingredients.
Mix well and refrigerate until firm.
Yields 14 to 16 servings.