- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb blend
- 1 teaspoon fennel seeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 3 cups salad greens
- 1 cup black or green olives, or combination
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes
- 3 carrots, sliced into matchsticks
- 1 stick pepperoni, sliced
- 1/4 pound salami, thinly sliced
- 1/4 pound provolone cheese, sliced or cubed
- 6 pepperoncini
- Italian bread or breadsticks
- Whisk dressing ingredients in small bowl.
- Arrange lettuce on platter; top with vegetables, cold cuts and cheese.
- Drizzle some of the dressing on top; serve extra dressing on the side.
- Serve with slices of Italian bread.
Yield: 4 servings
Per serving: 660 calories, 77 percent of calories from fat, 57 g fat, 16
g saturated fat, 60 mg cholesterol, 19 g carbohydrates, 20 g protein, 2,045 mg sodium,
6 g fiber
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.