Asian Style Chicken Salad
- 4 (4 ounce) skinless, boneless chicken breasts halves,cut into thin strips
- 3/4 cup Oriental-style peanut sauce or black bean sauce
- 1 medium cucumber, thinly
sliced (about 2 cup)
- 2/3 cup sliced green onions
- 2 dried red chile peppers,
- 1/2 cup unsalted dry-roasted peanuts (optional)
- Green leaf or romaine
- In a shallow glass dish, combine chicken and peanut sauce. Toss to coat. Cover
with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Spray a large nonstick skillet with vegetable cooking spray.
- Add chicken to skillet.
- Discard marinade in dish.
- Sauté chicken over medium heat until no longer pink, about
3 to 4 minutes.
- Stir in cucumber, green onions, chili peppers, and peanuts. Sauté for 1 minute
longer. Remove from heat.
- Arrange lettuce leaves in a single layer on a serving platter.
- Spoon chicken
mixture over lettuce.
- Serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.