Avocado Bacon Boats
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted (not peeled)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- In a bowl, combine crumbled bacon, sour cream, tomatoes, onion, lemon juice and
- Carefully scoop out avocado halves, leaving a firm shell. Dice avocado pulp;
fold into bacon mixture.
- Spoon into avocado shells and serve immediately.