Avocado Bacon Boats
- 12 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 2 ripe tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 avocados, halved and pitted (not peeled)
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- In a bowl, combine crumbled bacon, sour cream, tomatoes, onion, lemon juice and
- Carefully scoop out avocado halves, leaving a firm shell. Dice avocado pulp;
fold into bacon mixture.
- Spoon into avocado shells and serve immediately.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.