Bacon-Swiss Tossed Salad
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas, thawed
- 8 ounces sliced Swiss cheese, julienne
- 1 pound bacon, cooked and crumbled
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sugar, salt and pepper.
- In a large salad bowl, layer a third of the greens and a third of the mayonnaise
mixture, onion, peas and cheese.
- Repeat the layers twice.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Just before serving, add the bacon and toss.
Yield: 6 to 8 servings
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine 7/10/01 3:31:50 pm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes