Beijing Noodle Salad
- 1 pound Certified Angus Beef ® flat iron
- 1/2 pound whole wheat spaghetti, cooked
- 1/2 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/4 cup matchstick-cut bamboo shoots
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- 1 cup sugar snap peas, sliced
- 1 tablespoon minced ginger
- 2 teaspoons low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chili oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- Season steak with salt and pepper, and grill to 140 degrees F for medium rare doneness.
- Remove steak from grill and rest 5 minutes.
- Slice steak across the grain.
- Toss pasta with sesame oil.
- Add bamboo shoots, peanuts, peas and steak.
- Combine ginger, soy sauce, chili oil and teriyaki sauce.
- Add dressing to noodle mixture and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper if desired.
Nutritional information: Calories: 307 Fat: 12 g Saturated Fat: 3 g Cholesterol: 64 mg Carbohydrate: 22 g Dietary Fiber: 5 g Protein: 27 g Sodium: 548 mg Iron: 22% of Daily Value
Recipe and photo used with permission from:
Certified Angus Beef
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.