Blackened Chicken Tortilla Salad
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce
- 1/2 fresh tomato, diced
- 2 ounces grated Colby
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 ounces Ranch Salsa (1/2 Ranch dressing, 1/2 salsa)
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon blackening
spice (Cajun spice)
- 1 ounce sour cream
- 1 ounce salsa
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Chop lettuce, diced tomato, avocado and set aside.
- Heat cast iron skillet or sauté pan.
- Toss together lettuce and ranch salsa and place in a large bowl.
- Top lettuce
with Colby cheese, tomato and avocado.
- Heat flour tortillas on hot skillet, then roll or quarter fold them and place
next to salad bowl.
- Season the chicken strips with Cajun spice and blacken them. Place on top of
salad and garnish with sour cream and salsa.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Meat Salad Recipes